IELTS Preparation Program
Students who require an IELTS score can prepare for their test in Hawthorn-Melbourne’s full-time IELTS Preparation Program. Students receive thorough preparation in examination techniques and the particular language and study skills required for the IELTS test.
The program includes familiarisation with all aspects of the IELTS test:
- Format of the test, time management, role plays.
- Express attitudes ideas and opinions.
- Seeking clarification.
- Pronounciation practice.
- Simulated speaking tests.
- Develop strategies for speed reading.
- Understanding graphs, tables and charts.
- Analysis of IELTS specimen papers.
- Question interpretation.
- Content organisation and grammatical accuracy.
- Develop skills in listening for specific information.
Duration: 10 weeks
Class size: 12-18 students
- Five reasons to prepare for you IELTS test with Hawthorn-Melbourne
- 1Practice tests held throughout the course.
- 2Library full of additional IELTS preparation materials for additional studies outside of class.
- 3Classmates share a common goal so provide a motivating and challenging environment in which to study.
- 4Highly experienced teachers, familiar with all aspects of the IELTS test.
- 5Hawthorn-Melbourne is an official IELTS Testing Centre with tests held regularly throughout the year.