English Language Study Abroad Programs
Several universities send groups of students to Hawthorn for intensive English language programs as part of their undergraduate studies. We place students into our regular ELICOS classes according to level of English. They also benefit from the international experience these classes offer.
All students on these programs are entitled to the same services and facilities as our regular ELICOS students
When students successfully complete their studies, they're eligible for credit, which is awarded by their home university.
Some of our past and current university groups include:
- Gakushuin Women's University
- Gakushuin University
- Doshisha University
- Toyo Eiwa University
- Tokiwa University
- Tsuda College
- Saitama Women's Junior College
- Keiwa College
- Pohang Institute
- Kyung Hee University
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Pukyong National University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Chulalongkorn University
- Suan Dusit Rajabhat University
- National Kaoshiung Normal University
- National Taiwan Normal University
- National Kaoshiung First University of Science and Technology
- Five reasons to study abroad with Hawthorn-Melbourne
- 1Students can earn credit for their studies in Melbourne.
- 2A volunteer component can be included in the course.
- 3Students can study in mixed nationality classes for a truly international experience.
- 4Students have access to all the services and facilities available at Hawthorn.
- 5Students are placed in classes suitable for their English ability.